Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Does my nose look stuffy?

Alas, we have been sick collectively for almost a week now, I'm just feeling better and Michael is.... well.... a picture says a thousand words, right? I took it this morning, and it makes me laugh so hard when I look at it that I had to share. I hate being sick, Michael hates it more, and I think collectively when we are both sick it is no fun at all. Especially since my lovely friend Miranda had a beautiful baby girl a little over a week ago that I haven't been able to see, and it's also her birthday today (Happy Birthday!!) and I probably will still not be able to see either of them since I don't want to spread the sickyness. I hope all of you out there are healthy and feeling good :) Anyhew, since there isn't much else to say, here is a picture of me while sick that Michael thought was funny....

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I Love the picture of you sick! It's awesome!!

Miranda said...

I'm sorry you're sick. That really sucks!